Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Radiant Heat Materials



We were busy building the zone manifold boxes for the radiant heat this weekend. The one pictured is a 5 loop manifold, which makes up one zone. Each zone is controlled by a single thermostat. We have a total of 4 zones: the garage, the guest bedroom and craft room, the workout room, and the main living areas downstairs. We had to solder the copper tubing and then build the boxes. I only screwed up once and capped both ends of the tubing. Travis told me if that was the worst mistake I made, that we'd be alright. So, I guess for now, I still can be his little helper:) The remaining materials are starting to come in, including the 3,000 feet of tubing. We managed to fit that in our little apartment, but we are going to wait to pick up the 100 sheets of foam.

No comments: