Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sheetrock

I again don't have any pictures, but I figured an update was due. We were a bit surprised when we went out to the house on Saturday and found snow all throughout the house. We figured we were completely sealed up after we got insulation and we couldn't exactly nail down how all that snow got in. It was extremely windy the night before, so I think the doors blew open and snow got in that way. The sheetrockers also think that some might have come through the soffits (even though there was cardboard and insulation up there). We did manage to get a little bit of work done on Saturday despite the below zero temperatures. We got the basement wired for the audio system. The sheetrock guy actually started on Friday afternoon and was back again today. They have quite a bit of the ceiling done in the basement and a fair amount of the walls. I would be more specific, but it was way too cold for my liking today, so this is just what Travis told me.

No comments: