Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Updated Rock and Deck Pictures

We were able to put up more rock after work today. I think we made pretty good progress and I also think that the more we do, the quicker we get. I hope that continues because we still have a lot to go. We are working out of two boxes, and we may have gone through about one of the 19 boxes...


The deck is getting closer to being done. We were able to sit on the deck for a minute just to take in the view and get a glimpse of what it will be like to actually live and relax in our house. We had a moment at the house tonight where we are started to feel like we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am starting to get really antsy and can't wait to live there and more importantly relax on my weekends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking great guys!! Love Mocha in the box... too cute! =)