Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

More Tiling

I started tiling the shower wall in the guest bathroom using the same accent piece that we put in the floor. I also used a small chair rail type piece as a border to the accent piece. Since bullnose was not available for this type of tile, we used schluter metal as the end cap.
On Saturday, I sealed the wine room tile. I did this before grouting this time because the slate is a natural stone, so it would absorb the color of the grout. It's been awhile since these tiles were clean, so sealing it really brought out the colors again. On Sunday, I grouted it, but the tiles were still a little dirty and the grout wasn't quite dry yet, so I am waiting to take the picture. I'm also waiting to take a picture until I can get some lights downstairs too. Yep, the electrician didn't show up on Friday or Saturday, so he didn't finish on Saturday like promised.

I did the same thing with the powder bathroom floor. This is the picture with the seal and without the grout yet.

No comments: