Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Moving Dirt

We hired a contractor to come in and remove all the rocks, weeds, and level the dirt for us.  He worked Thursday through Saturday, and I hardly recognize our lot now.  It's amazing how much different it looks to us.  Even after the first day, I was so overwhelmed by all the changes that it took me a while to realize he leveled all the dirt piles!  The money for the contractor was some of the best money we have spent. 

We are going to be laying out our sprinkler system tomorrow and hopefully will start pulling pipe on Thursday.  I'm afraid to voice this for fear of the weather changing, but we may actually get some grass in before winter hits!  There is an end in sight...



1 comment:

The 'Jandls' said...

Wow!! I wouldn't have recognized the lot. Looks great! Hoping the weather stays in your favor :)