Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2012

8 Weeks

I've been trying to get Bryant to play with other toys besides stare at his pigs and cows in his room, so I put this rattle in his hand to see how long he would play with it.

What is this???

Am I supposed to eat it?

I think I prefer sucking on my own hand
 Along with sucking on his hands more, Bryant is also liking to blow bubbles now.
 
He also loves to kick his legs and try and stand.  I took a video on my phone, which didn't turn out very well and this picture is a little blurry, but he was so happy trying to stand up with his daddy.

 
 
 Bryant and Mocha continue to try to hang out, but only with adult supervision.  In other words, Travis or I have to force Mocha to sit next to us.

Bryant still loves to smile and talk (to his pigs and cows on the wall)

But still has the same pout from when he was born
 
He also got to meet my good friend Joanie, who was in town from Ohio. It was great to see her and Bryant loved getting snuggles from her and her mom.
 
We go in for his 2 month doctor appointment on Monday.  Not so excited for the shots, but can't wait to see how much our little man has grown!

No comments: