Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

More Firsts

Bryant is 11 weeks now and experienced some big firsts this week.  I went back to work on Tuesday, but instead of starting daycare that day, he got to spend the day with Travis.  They were busy while I was gone.  Among many things they went for a walk

and played with toys.
 
Today was his first day at daycare, which I was really nervous for, but he did great.  He talked to me the whole ride in and immediately took a liking to his teacher.  He was smiling and talking to her right away.

When I picked him up, he was being held by one of his teachers and was about ready to fall asleep, so it made me feel better thinking that he got lots of attention today.  It also proved that today was way harder on me than him!

No comments: