Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Love Weekends!

Bryant is becoming more and more active, so we enjoy our weekends together so much.   The work week is hard on us both.  Bryant so wanted to play on the way home from daycare on Friday, but was so tired, so he compromised and fell asleep with his toy in his hand:)
 
One of my favorite things about the weekend is going in to greet this happy baby after a good night sleep...
 
 
Bryant is taking to solids like a champ.  He's added applesauce, bananas, and peas to his list and we can't seem to feed him fast enough...


 
 He has also started scooting or what I would call a slow army crawl.  I should probably start thinking more about baby proofing the house, but for now, I'm just going to soak up as much weekend time with Bryant as I can!

No comments: