Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 26, 2013

13 Months

I am a little belated in posting this 13th month update and it is mostly because I couldn't believe a month had gone by since Bryant's birthday.  So much has happened in the past month.  Bryant has really grown and learned so much that I am actually starting to see him more as a toddler and less as a baby.  He is walking a lot now.  Any sign language we taught him has been replaced by pointing and saying "uhh" or "baa".  He is getting really good about using a straw.  His little personality is coming out more and more...he is always smiling and laughing and making us laugh.
 
Last Sunday, we ventured to the fair in Boulder.  There were hardly any animals or displays, so we only stayed for an hour or two, but it was fun to get out and enjoy the sunshine!  Bryant enjoyed the music and watching all the older kids act crazy in the bounce houses and toys.

 
When we got back, Bryant found his baby carseat and decided to play a game of peek-a-boo

Where's Bryant?

Boo!
 Later that night, I stuck my finger in his mouth to check out the progress of his two top teeth and discovered he had a bottom tooth that popped through too.  It is incredibly hard to get a picture of his teeth. I was making crazy faces to see his teeth and this was Bryant copying my crazy face, but I did get his bottom tooth:)
Happy 13th month birthday, sweet boy:)

No comments: