Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 6, 2014

Football

Today when I picked Bryant up from daycare, they told me he was starting to get used to the new room. I was excited to hear that and then I heard their reasoning...he is starting to run up to other kids, push them, and run off pretending like it wasn't him. I think he is actually trying to play chase:)

That also reminds me of a story from when we were at my parent's house and Bryant pressed the button to turn on the dvd player. When asked if he did it, he pointed at the dog. Maybe he just likes to pretend he didn't do things!

Tonight he had fun watching the national championship football game and eating popcorn in his treat seat. We gave him the smaller bowl and he took our big bowl and dumped it all into his bowl. Silly boy:) This also reminded me of another favorite Bryant word..."wow"!

No comments: