Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cats

This week has been a busy and exciting week for Bryant.  Daycare is trying to get the kids used to the potty and on Monday, when they checked on Bryant in the potty room...he had peed everywhere.  The next day we picked him up, he was running outside with his hands in his pockets, tripped and fell and hit his upper lip.  The next day, daycare said they were concerned because he had a rash around his mouth.  I said I wasn't too worried because it has been there for two weeks and I thought it was from him drooling so much.  Turns out I was probably right because I felt another tooth that popped through today - he's up to 10 teeth!  The next day, I took this picture, which was to celebrate Bryant's first poop in the potty (and you can see his lip and rash and drool).  I'm sure he'll appreciate me posting this some day:)  I know we have a ways to go before we are even close to potty training, but at least I can see a very distant light at the end of the tunnel.
 
 
 With this week being so busy, we figured we might as well have a busy Saturday.  Bryant wanted to try driving us to all our activities.
 
The first stop was Exploration Works



 
Then the Carousel!  Bryant used to be scared of the Carousel until we went there the end of January for a friend's birthday party.  Then he loved it and instead of crying on the ride, now he cries when it stops and he has to get off.  The first animal he rode was a bobcat.




 
Then the fish with mom


He loved waving to dad as we rode around
 When the ride ended, I couldn't get him off the fish and we had a bit of a meltdown.
 
After a good nap, he woke up in time for the Kentucky vs. Wisconsin basketball game.  He saw the wildcat mascot in the corner of the screen and got really excited.  He must love cats!


 

No comments: