Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Chasing Birds

After we got home the other night, Bryant decided he wanted to chase birds outside our house.  In his words:
Bird.  I get it.
 
Where go?  Away?

 
There it is.  I see it!

 
I tried to get a few other pictures, but he wasn't interested in sitting still, so here are just a few more random pictures from the past week.

 
 
 
He got a big sucker at the store and was really enjoyed making a super sticky mess.

Lookin' stylish in his glasses

Enjoying the nice weather at the park

He loves to vacuum and apparently at this point decided he was all done

We are still struggling with getting him to go to bed at a decent time and take naps on the weekend.  Last weekend, he crashed at about 5 pm and I just let him sleep on my chest.  With him constantly on the move, I wanted to take the opportunity to snuggle with my little boy!
 
We don't have our garden set up yet, but I thought Bryant would like eating fresh fruits and veggies, so we planted a few in small planters.  We have been watching one strawberry ripen and it was ready today.  I think he enjoyed his first strawberry from our "garden".  I am assuming it was delicious because he ate it up so fast that I didn't even get a bite!


No comments: