Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Weekend Fun

We have had some colder weather as of late, but we have managed to find a lot of fun things to do.  A couple weekends ago, I bought some finger paints and play-dough.  Bryant thought both activities were fun.  As a side note, I really enjoy our little conversations that we have and it's amazing when I stop to think about what he really understands.  The other day we were driving in to town and he asked me where we were going, so I told him Costco.  His reply?  Oh, that sounds like fun!


 
Last weekend, we met my good friend Meggie in Bozeman to catch up and watch a Bobcat football game.  Meggie has a little girl that is 3 weeks younger than Bryant and this was the first time that they had met. 
 
The weather at the game was a whopping 8 degrees, so we got everyone bundled up.  I was so impressed with Bryant as he stayed and watched the entire game.


 
I was shocked that he actually took a nap during the first half.  Usually he is too into watching the game to sleep, but he must have been so warm and comfy that he just conked right out.


 
After the game Bryant and Story got to play together and I was pleasantly surprised that Bryant was sharing his toys and taking turns without arguing or throwing a fit.


 
We had so much fun and the weekend went by way too fast.  We definitely can't wait to do it again!

No comments: