Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Cookies

The past couple years, my mom and I have gotten together to make Christmas cookies and this year Bryant was old enough to be interested in cooking too.  We can tell his arm is starting to feel a lot better since he wanted to roll out the dough for the sugar cookies.
 
I was actually worried about how I was going to keep his sling on for a month.  Even though he's always sliding his arm out and doing stuff with his right hand, he still always wants to wear his sling.  Now I'm worried about how I'm going to take it away in January!


He approves of the frosting!


This is his guilty smile as he took chocolate candies from the bag

 
 On Sunday, I got a wild hair to cut my boys' wild hair.  I did Bryant's first because he has a lot less hair, but I think both haircuts turned out really well.
 
And was apparently enough to wear my little boy out!

 
Bryant loves to pet Mocha, but especially so in the past couple days and right after dinner.  I don't understand why just after dinner, but it is cute either way:)

 
Similar to ornaments that I did when I was younger, my parents got Bryant an ornament that he could decorate with his handprint.  He was pretty proud of his snowmen fingers!



On Saturday, we also got to go see some real reindeer, but I couldn't get any pictures because I think the whole state of Montana came to look at them too.  He's gotten a couple Christmas books and learned that reindeer eat carrots so he's been talking about that a lot lately.  It is really entertaining having conversations with him as it seems like he learns so much every day and is definitely taking in a lot about Christmas.

No comments: