Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Miscellaneous Fun

We were getting ready for work/school the other day and I had put both boys in the chair.  When I went back to check on them, they had snuggled up with each other.

I will never have to worry with a house full of super heroes!



We got Bryant's soccer picture the other day.  It took him a little bit to warm up to the photographer and then he was all smiles!


I think he must be going through a growth spurt because the other day, he fell asleep on the way home from school and didn't wake up until the morning...12 hours straight of sleeping!


After dad mows the lawn, Bryant gets to take it for a spin.  He actually is getting pretty good at driving.  Once they stopped, Garrett got to hop on.  I think my boys are going to argue about who gets to mow the lawn each week.


Our neighbors were having a garage sale the other day, so we picked up a backpack carrier for pretty cheap.  We walked to the mailbox to see how Garrett would like it because he still hasn't been a big fan of the stroller.  He doesn't seem to mind the backpack.


So today, we headed for a little hike up Refrigerator Canyon.  I think it is cute how Bryant is looking at Garrett in the picture.










There were a couple places where we had to wade through the stream.  Outside of a few places where Bryant needed help crossing, he walked all by himself.


Dad pretending to drop Bryant in the water.


When we got back to the trail head, Garrett was hungry, so Bryant and I did a little exploring and selfie taking.






On the way home, we even saw a wild turkey.  It was a really pretty drive and hike and a fun way to spend our morning.  And it conked both boys out.




We headed to a graduation party in the afternoon for one of the girls I used to babysit for when I was in high school.  They had a picture booth set up, so we did it a couple times.  The first time Bryant wasn't sure about it and wouldn't wear a hat.  And Garrett was getting hungry, so he wasn't happy.


After seeing that it could be fun, Bryant and I went back and he wanted the viking hats again.




No comments: