Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2017

End of November

I can't believe I'm just getting around to posting these pictures.  It seems both boys have changed so much and it was only a little more than a month ago!

We went to a friend's house to watch the Cat/Griz game.  Everyone was all decked out in their finest Bobcat gear!


Four years ago, Bryant wore the same jersey that Garrett is wearing and that was the last time that the Bobcats won Cat/Griz football.  They won again this year, so we'll just have to keep finding friends with babies so they can continue to wear the lucky jersey!


My boys made me an ice cream cake for my birthday.  Garrett was too tired to enjoy most of the festivities.



Big smiles watching his brother play!



Bryant's baby clothes were somewhat opposite seasons for Garrett, but I was happy he was still able to squeeze into the First Thanksgiving shirt!  Aren't our little turkeys cute?!




We had Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Susie and Grandpa Jack's house and my brother and his girls came down for the day.  We always have so much to be thankful for, but Thanksgiving is a great time to reflect on it and what better way to spend it then surrounded with family and food!



Thanksgiving can sure wear a baby out!


I tried for about 2 minutes to get a nice picture of the boys together.  They were way more interested in playing, so this was the best that I could do.



We put Zootopia on for the boys to watch because we had heard it was a great kids movie.  Looks like our kids were too tired to enjoy it.



Sleepy boy!


All smiles all the time!  Who doesn't love waking up and seeing this cutie?


No comments: