Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trusses and Sheeting


It doesn't look like much got done in the past couple of days...mostly because the framers didn't work yesterday. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind having those hours. Work 2 days and have a 5 day weekend. They are working there way around the house and putting in a few more trusses and sheeting as they go. It's looking great and we absolutely love the house, but I wish the whole process would go faster. They said they were going to be done by the end of September, but I just don't think that is going to happen. We are also having troubles with buying our shingles. Lowe's doesn't seem to want our business, so we are going to take it elsewhere. It's a long story, but extremely frustrating.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great guys!!!!

Aimee said...

WOW! Very impressive! I love the pic of the view of the walkout basement side...simply amazing!