Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Windows

So, I have to apologize in advance. We didn't get out to the house until dark, so my pictures today aren't very good. I promise I will get some better pictures tomorrow, so make sure to check back. All of the windows that the framers had out at the house today were installed. The window that was in Kalispell was delivered to Helena, so that even got installed. Out of the 45 windows, only one window was damaged during shipping and we accidentally missed ordering one window. From what I could see, it looks great, and I can't wait to see it in the daylight tomorrow.
Master bedroom windows
Travis in the office

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow guys you are moving along pretty fast!! Beautiful house! It is huge :)

Unknown said...

Looks great, it is huge! =)