Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Cabinet Features

The kitchen cabinets are the same color as the master bathroom with the same glaze. The glaze was still not completely like we were hoping for. It shows really well in some parts and not so well in others. Here is one of the wall cabinets.


I know this may be boring to some, but it is the little things that make me happy. There are some features on our cabinets that most think are unnecessary, but I think they are so fun.



The base cabinets have drawers that pull out. That pan that I could never reach in the back of the cabinet (even with my long arms) will no longer be.


And the best feature of all, which I know my mom really appreciates too, are drawers that cannot slam shut. You can push as hard as you want and the drawer will just glide closed. You can thank Travis for the wonderful demonstration!



No comments: