Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update

I am too tired tonight to post pictures, but thought I better let everyone know what we have achieved over the last week. Travis has been busy rocking the bar downstairs and last weekend I was able to complete the tile in my "Kraft" room. For those of you who didn't see our house plans, when they drew them up, apparently they thought I would be eating lots of salad dressings and mac & cheese in there instead of crafts, so they spelt it with a K instead of a C! I decided to do a brick pattern for that room. So far my mom's favorite tile is our jack and jill bathroom tile, which both Travis and I agree that it turned out really nice. I didn't ever post a picture of the cleaned tile, but I am planning on tiling the shower wall this weekend, so I will just post a better picture at that point. Today, they also started digging the drain field for our septic tank, so we have a big hole pretty much covering our whole back yard right now. I have tried to make another timeline since we haven't kept to any of the other ones in the past, and if all goes as planned, we will be moving in to the house at the end of August, so keep your fingers crossed! I don't think the rock will be completed at that point, but at least the inside will be finished. We also purchased our appliances the other day and I am so excited to use each and every one of them. The electrician hasn't been out to the house yet, but it is probably for the best since we are still purchasing some of our lights.

No comments: