Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bryant and Daddy

Over Christmas, we picked up some of Travis' clothes that he wore as a baby from his parent's house.  Last Sunday, I dressed Bryant up in them and had a little mini photo shoot.  We only got through one outfit before we had a little meltdown, which I realized afterwards was probably due to the cold/ear infection.  Thanks for being such a trooper little man!  I got a few more pictures in another outfit today, so here's what Bryant would have looked like if he was raised over 30 years ago:)




The boots were way too big, but I couldn't resist putting them on!






I took this picture because his little backside was so cute, but it also shows that almost all of his hair from when he was born has fallen out.

I should have known after this picture that Bryant was ready to be done...

And here is that same outfit 30+ years ago...

Travis at 5 1/2 months
Everyone comments that Bryant looks like Travis, which I can see some similarities, but Travis and I also see some of me in him.  So, what do you think...does Bryant look like his daddy?  Make sure to vote in the poll.  (If you are viewing from your mobile phone, you may have to view the web version)
 
We'll see at Bryant's doctor appointment on Monday how their length compares...Bryant weighed in when we went to see the doctor for his ear infection and definitely increased at a faster rate than Travis, so if that is any indicator of his length increasing, we are going to have one tall boy! 

No comments: