Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2013

The 6 Month Comparison

We went to the doctor today for Bryant's 6 month check-up (and three more shots)
Bryant's 6 month stats were:
length - 27.25 inches (73%)
weight - 18 pounds 5 ounces (63%)
head circumference - 45.5 cm (95%)
Bryant has pretty much stayed in the same ranges for weight and head circumference, but his length has been anywhere from 69% to 81%.  I think it sort of depends on how much he feels like stretching out that day.  Today he was more interested on sucking on his toes, so I don't think he felt like measuring as long:)

I know all of you probably laughed when I said I did a graph comparing Bryant and Travis length and heights at the different stages, but I bet you all can't wait to see this month...
Compared to Travis - their lengths were identical, but Bryant has been packing on the pounds (in a very healthy way, of course!) and weighed over a pound more than Travis did at 6 months (17 pounds 4 ounces).
So, after much anticipation, here are your charts:)
Height

Weight

No comments: