Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

8 Months

I know I probably say this every month, but I can't believe how fast time flies and how grown up my baby is getting.  Bryant is 8 months old and so full of fun.  The sickness bug that plagued us last month is long gone and this month was all fun...mostly.  Today Bryant tried his first meat (chicken) and he was not a big fan...

Daycare commented on how Bryant always has the funniest facial expressions, so I tried to capture a few to give everyone an idea of his little personality.  Right now, his favorite facial expression is sticking out his tongue.



Of course, I wouldn't be able to take a picture without Bryant sticking a toy in his mouth, but what I love about this picture more than anything are his baby blue eyes.  He gets so many comments on his eyes and I can see why! 



Sleepy baby
 His other favorite new facial expression is squinting, but I have yet to capture it on camera.
 
And now for the 8 month pictures...
 
We took Bryant to the Home Show here in Helena yesterday and he got himself a hard hat, so I present to you Bryant the Builder! 
 
 And of course, Bryant the Bobcat:)

Of all his facial expressions, his smile has to be my favorite.  You can see all the drool on his chin and everyone I talk to tries to convince me his teeth are on the way.  I'll believe it when I see it because he's been drooling like this for months!

 
He hasn't quite taking to crawling yet, but can easily transition from sitting to going to all fours and back to sitting.  He has started pulling himself up on objects, but not real frequently.  He seems extra attentive to his surroundings and will watch what everyone does.  He went to Music and Movement class at Exploration Works with Travis and he stays pretty expressionless, but watches all the other kids and babies.  Once you get him in his familiar settings though; he is all smiles!  So, on that note, happy 8th month birthday to our happy baby boy!

No comments: