Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Updated Pictures

I wanted to wait to take Bryant's 7 month pictures until he started feeling better, so I suppose these are more like 7 1/2 month pictures.
This one is actually from a little bit ago, but I just wanted to show that Bryant  is loving shoulder rides now
 I had a hard time choosing which ones I liked the best, so I apologize in advance for a lot of similar pictures!




Bryant was still a little tired after taking his nap and decided he needed to rest a bit more before taking off again.
 Now with Bryant getting more and more mobile, Mocha is having a harder time escaping his "torture"...if he isn't trying to eat Mocha's foot, he's grabbing at her collar.  Mocha has been so good with Bryant though.  The other day she was even giving Bryant kisses and it made him giggle.  I think once Bryant starts feeding Mocha his food and he understands how to do "gentle" pets, these two will be best of friends!


No comments: