Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Videos and More

Bryant has some pretty entertaining games he likes to play lately, so I thought I would share some videos.  He likes to play peek-a-boo around the big bean bag.
 
He loves to look (and be) outside, so he'll often just stand at the door and bang on the window
 
He also loves to swat a ball around the room and chase after it.  It reminds me of soccer, but playing with his hands.  I can't seem to get a couple of the videos uploaded, but I'll try again in another post.
 
 Bryant still loves shoulder rides from Daddy
 
His hair is getting long enough for a stylin' mohawk 
 
 On Sunday, Travis and I celebrated our 6th anniversary with a trip to Great Falls.  We went to the mall and then toured the Lewis & Clark Historical Trail Center.  Bryant got a sticker, which he loved (on his left arm) and we got to borrow a stroller to tour around with.

He wasn't a big fan of me holding Sacajawea's baby pack

But he did like touring the mountains on Daddy's shoulders
This was the first anniversary we got to celebrate since Bryant was born and we had a great time!

No comments: