Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day has to be my new favorite holiday.  Not because it is another day for me to get presents, but because it made me stop and appreciate how lucky I am to have such a wonderful little boy in my life.  My boys spoiled me and when I walked in to greet my happy little boy in the morning, I had a basket full of goodies waiting for me.
Bryant helped pick out my gifts and now we have a fun new book to read together!
 
and somehow he snuck in some licorice for us to share


 
I loved my day and was fortunate to be able to spend it with my boys, my parents, and we get to continue the celebration of Mother's Day through Wednesday so Bryant can say Happy Mother's Day to Grandma Handl.  Since the celebration continues, I'm not too belated in saying Happy Mother's Day to all Moms:)


No comments: