Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

14 Months and More

Bryant is yet another month older and I'm belated in posting about it again.  This time, I'm not going to use the excuse of how fast time flies...I'm using the excuse that I have taken too many pictures over the last 14 months and I'm having to save pictures elsewhere because my hard drive is full!
 
Bryant is a little climber now.  Instead of pushing his truck around, he feels he should ride in it, so he climbs right in.  And as of today, he feels he should get to stand in the back of his truck. 
 
Downstairs we had an obstacle set up by the bar.  We put the banana chair sideways to block the entrance so Bryant couldn't get back there, but Mocha could sneak by and get a drink of water.  Since Bryant is now climbing over everything, he now can climb over the banana chair laying on its side.  So, I took down the obstacle and he found a plastic spoon and bowl behind the bar and proceeded to play with them and rock in the banana chair.
 
He has changed so much this past month.  He's started being really stubborn about using his sign language and his words.  The only words he seems to use are more, mama, and dada. 
 
We bought him some new clothes for winter and ended up buying him some 2T pajamas and they aren't that big on him.  I'm interested to see how much he has grown at his doctor's appointment in a month.
 
He's started frowning and pouting when we tell him no or to be gentle with Mocha. 
 
On Saturday, my brother and his family came up to visit.  The cousins had so much fun playing together.  Being the youngest, Bryant still watched a lot and took it all in, but I'm noticing that he is starting to interact with kids more instead of play independently. 
 
They all loved playing the piano, they just weren't happy with the double flash on my cell phone camera

Sitting on Grandpa's lap
 
After seeing Travis' baby pictures, I was convinced that Bryant was a little mini-me of Travis, but seeing him with his cousins, I think there is quite a bit of Zanto gene in him too.  It was fun watching them play together and I'm sure they will only have more and more fun as they get older!


No comments: