Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This was a big week for Bryant.  He turned 16 months old and got to celebrate two Thanksgivings.  Travis and I got to join him at daycare on Tuesday for a Thanksgiving lunch.  They didn't really have enough seating for parents around the little kids table, so Bryant got to eat at the big kids table with us.
 
And then on actual Thanksgiving Day, we got to celebrate with both sets of grandparents.  Bryant had so much fun showing off.
 

 
As for Bryant's 16 month update, there's not a lot new to post.  He attempts to learn some new words, but I'm still not sure what he's saying.  He is pretty good with his sign language - the other day he saw a bird and started running towards it and signing bird.  He is big into putting things on his head whether it is a hat or a box.  He likes to build and play in forts.  He still loves books and lately he has been trying to read some of them back to me as shown in this video:
 
 
I attempted to get some 16 month pictures today and this was the best I could do with a boy who doesn't like to sit still! 
This is his "what does a lizard do" face

I found Mocha's leash, can I take her for a walk?
 So we decide to head outside...

 
and then he found snow...




SNOWBALL!!!!
 I wonder what he is thinking behind this little mischevious grin...

We are so thankful to have such a happy and playful little (growing) boy and be able to spend quality time with our families.  Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!

No comments: