Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Prepping for Christmas

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can start thinking about Christmas.  I ordered a poinsettia, which got delivered the other day and got me in the Christmas spirit.

Bryant was wearing red and matched the poinsettia, so I thought I had a great opportunity for pictures.  However, Bryant had his own agenda and I wasn't able to get any of the pictures that I had imagined.
"Do I eat it?"

"Do I blow on it"

"Okay, if you give me another toy, I'll smile"
 We got our tree yesterday and started decorating today.  Bryant was really intrigued by the ornaments and lights.

"Oooooooo!"






After all decorations were up (minus the outside lights...-6 degrees was just too cold!), we got to enjoy some hot chocolate by the fire.  Yum!

 

No comments: