Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Little Rabbit

We spent last Saturday at my parents house making cookies for Christmas. Bryant got in the spirit too and wore his newest hat!

Bryant played lots with Grandpa so Grandma and I could cook. Bryant decided he wanted to play Mr. Potato Head while sitting in his treat seat. My brother had recently sent Mr. Potato Head along with a lot of other toys that his girls weren't using anymore. He is loving playing with all the new toys. It is like a pre-Christmas Christmas!

We got a credit card ad in the mail the other day, which Bryant thought was super fun

Now, to explain my Blog title...it is hard for me to admit, but my boy is growing up and today was his official first day in the next room at daycare. He is no longer a frog and is now in the rabbit room. I am sure it was more of a transition for me than him, but they now sleep on cots and don't get sippy cups anymore. His little buddies moved up with him, which helps too. It has also been fun watching how much Bryant has changed in the past week. He has started humming when he hears songs, dancing, and trying to use or repeat more words. We went out for dinner tonight and Bryant was saying "bye" to everyone that left. His "bye" cracks me up because he does it with a little southern drawl.

So to summarize my long story, here are Bryant's last pieces of art work as a frog:) 
I don't think Bryant was wanting to color this day. Hardly any crayon made
it on the paper!




And last but not least, evidence of Bryant's dance moves. Who needs music?



No comments: