Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Santa

I was out shopping the other day and saw the cutest little outfit on sale and thought it would be perfect for pictures with Santa.  Last year, Bryant smiled like crazy at Santa, and I had a feeling that this year, we wouldn't be so lucky.  I wanted to get some good pictures of him in his outfit before we went to see Santa.  We took a lot of pictures and I had a hard time deciding which ones I liked best, so you get to see a lot too!





 
Bryant has really been into kicking things around lately, especially his beach ball.  I think he'll really enjoy playing soccer when he gets old enough.  Today, he decided to kick around his football and these next two pictures look like he's preparing to kick a field goal.






 
We also tried to recreate some of the pictures from last year with the Charlie Brown characters.


 
I pulled up last year's pictures (link) and we can't believe how much he has grown!

 
And now for Santa...this was Bryant's first reaction...

 
We got him calmed down enough for this picture, but there was no way he was going to give us a smile. 

 
I don't think his visit with Santa was too tramatic though because he'll still say Santa (Ah-ta).  So, at least for this year, he prefers to just see Santa from a distance.

No comments: