Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Quick Update

So, Travis and I have somewhat defined roles when it comes to building this house. He does all the work, and I take the pictures. Well, I forgot the camera today, so I had to help out in other ways. We put up a whole lot more siding today. I would cut the board, and Travis would nail it up. It felt like we had a great system down and really got a lot done, but we still have so much more to do. Seeing more siding put up also makes me really happy about our color choices. I will try to get out to the house this week and take pictures so you all can see what I am talking about:)


We also have three fully functioning garage doors (thanks to Trav's dad). Travis is meeting the electrician at the house tomorrow and he said that he will be done in three or four days! He is also meeting with an insulation guy tomorrow to get a quote. If all goes as planned, which it usually doesn't, we could be putting sheetrock up in a couple of weeks.

No comments: