Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SIDING!!!



Travis started putting some siding up today, and I think it looks AMAZING! I am so glad the weather is cooperating so that we can continue to work on the outside of the house. The roofers did finish up yesterday, and we are so glad that we hired someone else to do it because it looks so nice. The last picture shows the furnace again. I mostly just took the picture because it is so dark in the crawl space, and I just wanted to see what was back there:) Travis works a crappy shift tomorrow, so he won't be able to work on the house, so don't expect any updates for a couple of days.

1 comment:

The 'Jandls' said...

Looking great! I bet the siding goes up pretty quick once you get going. Hope the weather held for you over the weekend.