Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

My update...or lack of one

This picture is from last Tuesday, so I haven't been doing a very good job on updating the blog. We've been out to the house a couple of times since then, but I feel like I have already taken pictures of everything. The HVAC guy and plumber are both pretty close to being done and the roofers finished up today. Pretty soon, we can have the electrician in, then next thing you know, it is going to be insulation and sheet rock.

It is sort of funny to go back and read what I wrote and to see how off our timeline has become, so don't take my word on how soon insulation and sheetrock will happen. Travis read one of my earlier posts that said the concrete guy would be done in 9 days...I was way off!

No comments: