Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The End is in Sight...for Siding

Travis, his dad, and I had another successful day of siding on Sunday. We have started to wrap around the garage. Now all we have left for siding is the front side of the garage, a little left on the front of the house, and a couple strips in the back. It still sounds like a fair amount, but most of what's left is rock and trim, so it should go pretty quick. We also rented some taping tools which should be here shortly, so the end is in sight (for siding) and it's almost time to start on something new! I intended to take more pictures, but I forgot my camera on Sunday, and when I went out on Monday to take pictures, the insulation company was back and I didn't want to interrupt. So, on another note, we got insulation blown into the ceiling. Travis' next day off is Friday, so their probably won't be another update until this weekend.

No comments: