Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Taping Pictures

Media room and great room downstairs
Kitchen

Hallway to the master (notice the bullnose on the corners)


Travis on stilts...what's wrong with this picture??? I'm sure you'll be happy to know that Travis did later put the stilts on the correct leg:)
Siding picture from last Friday.
As promised, here are some taping pictures. As I take pictures and post on the blog, I feel like we did so much for the day. But, when I look around while we are working, it seems like we have so much left to do. We have so many corners in the house, which takes a lot of time, and I keep asking myself why we put so many corners in. I often have to remind myself how good it will look in the end and that all this hard work is worth it. You can also see all the screw holes that we have filled, but again, all I can see is all the ones we still have to fill...and then go back and refill them all over again. Travis has the rest of the week off to tape and Paul is going to come help out tomorrow night, so I think there will be a lot of noticeable progress again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! I am impressed that you are also doing all the taping yourself. That is a lot of work and you have a big house. It takes a lot of time with how many times you have to do it and the drying and such. Then you have to clean up all the floors. That is a chore as well. Good luck!