Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Taping Update

Through the rest of the week, we continued to put in long hours. Even with the tools, the corners take a long time. The upstairs is almost all taped with the exception of the office ceiling and the closets and bathrooms in the master. It still feels like we are doing so much in a day, but it's very time consuming because of all the corners. Travis had to work today, so I met Paul at the house this morning for taping. We got a lot more of the wall seams done downstairs, but I think the long hours finally caught up to us today. Travis came out to the house after work to find Mocha and I asleep in her dog bed. We decided that taking the rest of the weekend off would be a good thing. Travis has Monday and Tuesday off of work so we will back taping and working hard again soon. I'm thankful for a small break since I feel like I find sheetrock mud everywhere I go. Plus cleaning the tools seems to be a two hour process. As much as I complain about taping, I really do enjoy the process because the house really feels like it is taking shape.

No comments: