Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Rock Update

I'd like to say that I've been busy working away on the rock wall, but I can't.  We went through the 10 yards of rock by early last week and called to order two more loads.  Unfortunately, more rock won't be delivered until Friday.  It is somewhat hard to see in the picture, but there are two rock walls.  The front wall is about 3 feet high and we are just getting started on the back wall on both ends. 

Travis has been more productive than I, except we always seem to have rainy weather on his days off.  He got to the french door and started working on the other side early this week. 

I don't think any picture does the rock work justice.  I drove by the back of the house the other night and was amazed at how nice the one side looked with all the rock finished. 

No comments: