Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Rockin' Away

After we finished the siding, the next step has been the rock on the back of the house.  Travis has had late shifts for work lately, which allows him to get a lot of rock done each morning.  I'm amazed at how much progress he makes each day, especially after I attempted to help the other day.  I think it took me an hour and all I did was put up 3 tiny rocks!  He joked with me that he wasn't sure if he wanted me to help because everyone always comments on the tile, so he didn't want to have to give me credit for the rock too.  Don't worry Trav, based on my productivity, I think you are safe:)

Trav started putting in long days on Thursday.  You can see his initial progress from the previous siding pictures and the next picture is just after one day...

Outside of the three rocks that I did put up, I also put tar paper and the wire lathe around the columns so that Trav could continue rocking away.  This is also the progress after Tuesday - he is almost finished up with three sides!

Even the antelope are coming to check out the progress...In the past week, I have woke up to a deer or antelope in our yard at least four times!

No comments: