Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Eating with a Spoon

Bryant decided that he wanted control of his spoon at dinner tonight. I thought maybe he was wanting to feed himself with a spoon rather than his hands, but I should have known better...spoons are like drum sticks and make lots of fun noises when banging on his tray. The longer I let him play, the bigger the smiles!




On another note, Bryant is graduating from a "turtle" to a "frog" at daycare. He is going to be joining the 1-2 year olds any day now. As hard as it is for me to admit he is growing up, I think he will really like playing on the big kid side. He's developed a bit of stranger anxiety, but he's pretty familiar with the teacher, so the transition may not be too difficult. I also think we may be on the verge of a tooth coming! 

No comments: