Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Governor's Cup Weekend Continued

My mom sent some pictures from her camera that I wanted to share. Here is the whole crew, minus my mom, after crossing the finish line

It was a tough race for Bryant to have to get pushed in his comfy stroller so he needed to rehydrate;)


Zoey loves to give Bryant hugs and he was all about getting them because he got that much closer to pulling her hair


And with our newest purchase, I have officially become a mom. My car had some transmission problems and with how much stuff Bryant has, we needed something bigger. Both Travis and I never thought it would be a minivan, but I love it!

We are also heading into summer, which means it is birthday time. We celebrated Grandpa Jack's birthday and Grandma Betty's birthdays just a couple days apart. I, of course, didn't think to bring my camera, but we were glad we could be there to help celebrate both birthdays!

No comments: