Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Travis had to work today, so we wanted to make the best of our day together.  We started by opening gifts and Bryant got to show off his first art project from daycare.

Bryant managed to sneak in a couple books with daddy's present too:)
 I guess I should clarify that our morning didn't start with presents right away.  Bryant's and my head collided first thing in the morning and I think I got the worst end of the deal.  He definitely got a bruise over his right eye, but I may have gotten a broken nose:(
 
We then took daddy out to lunch for a picnic at the park and Bryant loved the birds.  I wouldn't be surprised if his first word is "bird" or "tweet".  He just kept pointing and saying "bah"

Just in the past week, Bryant has made huge progress in walking.  Now when we hold his hands, he actually walks, not hops!
 
I also put in a couple of pictures from the other day.  Bryant loves to stand at the window and walk back and forth, so if you stop by the house, you might be greeted by this smiley boy!

 
Bryant is so lucky to have such a great dad.  No one can get a better laugh out of Bryant and nothing makes me happier than watching those two play together.  Hope you had a great 1st Father's Day, Trav and a Happy Father's Day to all dads! 

No comments: