Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Garrett is One Month...and more!

I'm a little behind, but not too bad...I took some pictures today of Garrett to show how big our boy has gotten in 1 short month.  He is the most smiley baby and is pretty easy to please as long as milk is close by.  He loves to look outside and at the lights, but his big brother is still the one who can get the most smiles out of him.  He's sleeping pretty well with his longest sleep time from about 11 pm to 3 or 4 am, but it still never feels like enough!  






Every since Garrett was born, I have meant to take a picture of his toes.  When he was born, we called them gecko toes.  Every other toe goes forward and backward...too cute!


Here are a couple other pictures since my last post:

Bryant loves to snuggle Garrett any chance he can get

Garrett and I have ventured out on a couple of walks.  


More smiles


We signed Bryant up for soccer, so to prepare we went and bought shin guards (which he calls arm bands) and a soccer ball.  He now has cleats too and has been practicing like crazy.  I think he's ready equipment-wise for April, I just hope he's ready to play with some other kids besides us.  And I'm not sure how he grew up so fast, but he looks so old in this picture!


The other night he wanted to watch The Good Dinosaur movie again.  It was apparently a long day for my boys because neither one made it through the movie.


And of course, some more smiles:)




No comments: