Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Newborn Pictures

We had Garrett's newborn pictures taken about a month ago by the same gal that did Bryant's newborn pictures.  I love how they turned out and it is crazy to me how similar Bryant and Garrett look in their newborn pictures!








I'm not the only one who wanted pictures of those silly toes!








Bryant got to pick out the animal hat that we were going to put Garrett in.  He chose a cow eating grass.  Bryant thought it was funny, but Garrett was not a big fan...we were lucky to get one picture on with a hat.  Bryant always loved wearing hats and so far Garrett does not like them at all.





She did a couple of Bryant too - I know I'm biased, but what a photogenic kid!





Brother pictures!



I think this one is my favorite brother picture



Can you believe how much Garrett has grown from this picture to the brothers picture that I took in their matching shirts???



Family pictures





No comments: