Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kitchen Granite

I was beginning to think that no one besides Travis and I would be working at the house this week. I walked into the house and there was no granite in the laundry room. I was immediately angry that I almost walked through the kitchen without noticing that they had installed some granite! They completed the middle kitchen island, minus the holes for the faucets and they also did the little section between the wall oven and range. It turned out great! I love the edging and the curves at the end of the island and all the movement. I think the darkness of the granite really pulls out the black chair rail on the cabinets too. I took a ton of pictures, so I hope they do the granite justice!



(yes I did stand on a ladder to take a couple pictures!!!)















1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow! You have an absolutely gorgeous house!!!