Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Master Bathroom Update

It took me awhile to figure out how I wanted to lay out the tile in the master shower because I didn't want to have to rip up tiles like I did on the floor. We changed our mind on the accent piece (go figure!) and it will be framed inside where I have tiled. I don't want to spoil the accent piece too much and it's hard to explain, so I will just make you wait until I get it started before I explain it.
They also installed the coutertops in the master bathroom, but not the tub deck yet. There is a seam down the middle which is why there is all that equipment in the middle still.







1 comment:

The 'Jandls' said...

Wow, it's all coming together. I LOVE the granite--great choices!