Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

This Week's Progress

The trim guys were out working on the Jack and Jill bathroom on Tuesday. They installed the 3 pocket doors and started trimming out all the doors. They promised to be out on Wednesday to finish the rest of the house, but haven't shown up since. Wait, I take that back, the stopped off at the house long enough to drop off their final bill.
I got some more done on the master shower and was able to get a good start on two more walls. Once more of our floor tile gets here, I can put that down and work my way towards the floor.



The HVAC guy still hasn't shown up, so we've been having to dress really warm, including Mocha. At this point, she was getting pretty cold and giving me the Please Pick Me Up Now look.


The granite guy dropped off our soap dishes for the shower. We had him make three of them for us.
The wall with all the shower heads was a pain. It took a lot longer to do and I got very messy.

This picture was from earlier in the week, but I wanted to show that the tub deck is complete, including the shower bench. The granite guy also installed a piece on the step into the shower.

On Trav's days off, he put up wire lathe around the garage face and the front entry columns. He almost finished skim coating the garage too. We weren't sure if it was going to dry with it being so cold outside, but it worked.


Today, we started working a little more on finishing the bar island. We used some of our leftover hardwoods and it's looking pretty good. The plumber made it out this afternoon to start hooking things up, so I may have a functioning bathroom soon. I would feel a lot better about it if the HVAC guy would come do his final hookups...




No comments: