Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 1, 2012

4 Months

I'm about a week late in my post, which goes to show how fast time flies.  Our little man is 4 months old!  He went in for his doctor's appointment on Tuesday, so we were able to see how much he has grown.  His stats at 4 months old were 26" long (81%), 16 pounds 2 ounces (61%), and head circumference was 43.5 cm (92%).  Bryant still continues to excel in his brain size:)
 Being the nerdy auditor that I am, I did a chart to compare Bryant to Travis and am amazed at their similarities.  Their weight has increased at the same rate and Bryant is just a little bit longer than Travis was at this age. 
Weight Comparison
Length comparison
 
The day after Thanksgiving, daycare was closed, but Travis and I both still had to work, so Bryant got to go to Grandpa Jack daycare.  You can tell who runs the household as Bryant already took ownership of Grandpa's chair!

Not too long ago, I joked about Bryant's clothes and the stripe monster, well at Grandpa daycare, Bryant was able to get a good nap even though he was surrounded by spots!

Bryant also helped me celebrate the start of a new decade. 

After he gets his shots, he is always a little uncomfortable, so I was glad Travis was able to have the next two days off afterwards to take care of him.  I like Bryant's daycare, but I also like having him be watched by family so I can get picture updates during my day!  Bryant got to take a nap in our bed after his shots and looked quite comfortable.
It has been an exciting 4 months and we can't wait to see what is in store for us for month 5!

No comments: