Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Preparing for Christmas

Dear Santa,
 
I have been a really good boy this year.  I may look like I was naughty and put in jail, but I was just showing my parents that I could hold myself up.

If you don't believe me, maybe this face will convince you of my innocence...

I've been trying to help my parents and hold my own bottle during feedings

I have left out my stocking that they made for me at daycare so you have some place to leave all my goodies
 
 and my ornament from daycare so you remember my face and how good of a boy I was
 
I really would like to meet you and have been waking up in the middle of the night in anticipation of your arrival.  On this night, I fell asleep waiting for you by my tree and fireplace.
 
 

I tried to stay up all night Christmas Eve because I was so excited

but I must have finally fallen asleep at 11:00 because you still came and spoiled me!

Love, Bryant

No comments: