Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas

Bryant loved his first Christmas and was so lucky to be able to spend it with so much family.  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures of him with everybody.
 
We spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house and were joined by my brother and his family.
Bryant LOVED the lights on the tree

and his rocking horse from Aunt Jen and Uncle Ryan

and Reagan's bear
 Then, my parent's came out to our house for Christmas morning to open up stockings, our presents to Bryant, and to see what Santa brought him.



After some breakfast, we headed off to Whitehall where we met up with Travis' parents and his sister and family.
All the cousins - Madeline, Olivia, and Bryant.  Can you believe Bryant is a month younger than Olivia?
 
Bryant loved having a playmate
 The next day we headed off to Fairmont for Bryant's second swim and he still loves it!


He also got to go for his first sled ride with me and Madeline.

He learned a lot from his older cousin and is getting better at sitting up.


Christmas and time with family went by so fast and I didn't get nearly enough pictures to capture all the memories, but I want to say Thank You to everyone for making this such a special Christmas for Bryant (and us)!

No comments: